Why should Multi-Family Units recycle? There are some good reasons, including:
- Recycling will reduce your waste disposal costs
- Recycling adds a positive image to your property
- Recycling helps the economy by creating jobs and new markets
- It reserves valuable and limited resources
- It is environmentally and socially responsible
- It conserves landfill space and helps keep waste costs down
- Recycling produces energy savings and reduces pollution
California State and City of Stockton laws make commercial recycling mandatory (AB 341, AB32, AB 939 and Stockton Municipal Code 8.04.070).
How We Can Help
Property Managers and owners who are interssted in setting up a successful Recycling Prorgam, can contact us and ask for assistance. We can provide literature, posters, recycling kits (limited) and work with your waste hauler to make sure your Recycling Program is successful and fun.
If you would like assistance or need additional information, please contact us.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/12/2015