Alarm Fee Schedule
- Residential and Commercial Permits
- First time permit - $56.
- Renewal - $25.
Failure to Respond to an Alarm Within 20 Minutes
- $81 service fee each time a keyholder fails to respond to the alarm location within 20 minutes of notification.
Direct Activation of an Alarm
- $86 service fee for each alarm activation made if emergency does not exist. Emergency fin this instance means the commission of a felony crime.
Excessive False Alarms
- $86 for each false alarm in excess of two in any consecutive 90-day period.
- Alarm activation without a valid permit on file
- May be billed $271 service fee for each alarm activation without a valid alarm permit on file.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 6/30/2015