The Stockton Police Department recognizes the family as an integral part of the community and has partnered with numerous service agencies to provide family resources. Please take a moment to view information about the various programs available to help individuals and families.
Please remember, in case of an emergency dial 9-1-1.
Partnership Programs for Personal and Family Safety
- Domestic Violence: To report Domestic Violence, contact your local Law Enforcement Agency.
- Restraining Orders: Contact either Victim Witness at 209-468-2500 or the Women's Center Youth and Family Services at 209-941-2611.
- Child Abuse: Contact Child Protective Services at 209-468-1330 or Stockton Police Department.
- Elder Abuse: Contact San Joaquin County Adult Protective Services at 209-468-4620 or Stockton Police Department.
- Elder Abuse or Long-term Care Facility: Contact the Ombudsman's Office at 209-468-3780 or Stockton Police Department.
- Violations of Child Custody Orders: File a report online. Also contact the Superior Court of California, County of San Joaquin Family Court at 209-992-5690.
- Parental Abductions/Ongoing Child Custody Disputes: Contact Stockton Police Department. and the San Joaquin County District Attorney's Office, Child Abduction Unit at 209-468-2400.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 6/3/2015