MUD Permits


Online Services

For water, sewer, and stormwater utility billing questions or to open or close a utility account, please contact the Utility Billing Division of Administrative Services.

Forms Available

The forms below are available to download or print. 


Forms and Applications

For Residents

Commonly requested forms and applications are available below in PDF format. 




Fats, Oils, and Grease

 General Use


For Businesses

Sewer Forms


Water Forms


Stormwater Forms


Fats, Oils and Grease Forms


External Links

There are currently no external links.

This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/31/2023