The Fire Prevention Division plan/application review process is as follows:
- A plan checker will review the plans and make necessary corrections (three sets must be submitted) .
- The customer will be notified of corrections.
- After corrections are made, the plan checker will re-review the plans.
- The customer will be notified by the Fire Prevention Division, after final approval is given by the plan checker.
- The customer must pay for the plan check fees prior to receiving the final approved plans.
- Two sets will be given to the customer and one set will remain in the Fire Prevention Division.
If you have any further questions, please call the Stockton Fire Prevention Division.
This City of Stockton webpage last reviewed on --- 3/18/2011