Stockton’s Monitoring and Special Studies Programs tracks the quality of urban runoff discharged directly into our rivers, lakes, sloughs, and the Delta. Specific Pollutants of Concern (POCs) in the runoff are identified and used to determine how much pollution is caused from urban discharge.
This data is used to identify pollutant sources and to develop pollution prevention programs and best management practices to prevent the spread of those pollutants into local waterways.
The City's Stormwater Program conducts monitoring services for these programs in compliance with the Stormwater NPDES Permit:
- Urban Discharge and Receiving Water Sampling Program
- Detention Basin Monitoring Program
- Best Management Practices (BMP) Effectiveness Studies
- Dry Weather Field Screening
- Sediment Plan Monitoring Program
- Pathogen Plan Source Identification Study
- Low Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring Plan
- Mercury Monitoring Plan
- Pesticide Plan Monitoring
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/13/2015