The Risk Services Division develops the insurance requirements for all contracts for the City of Stockton. The Division also reviews and approves all bonds and evidence of insurance, including Certificates of Insurance and endorsements for all contracts. Examples of these may include:
- Contracts - Constructions, Professional Services, Supplier, Lease
- Permits - Encroachment, Revocable, Street Closures, Block Parties
- Bonds - Performance, Maintenance, Labor and Materials
Application and insurance information for Special Events may be found on the City of Stockton Community Services page.
The following are templates of specific insurance requirements for contracts with the City of Stockton. While the list is comprehensive, it is not all encompassing. If you cannot find a template which covers your contract, please call the Human Resources Department - Risk Services Division and one will be created for your specific need.
- Summary - Indemnity and Insurance Requirements Checklist
- Block Party/Street Closure
- Chemical Vendor
- Construction Contracts
- Environmental Services Including Lead and Asbestos
- Training Instructors
- Lessees - Not for Daily or Short Term Rentals
- License and Maintenance Agreements
- Most Contracts - Not for Professional Services or Construction
- Professional Services
- Rental of Facilities
- Rental of Park/Facilities
- Special Event Security Vendors
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 10/6/2015