The Risk Services Division's mission is to protect the City's resources and limit liability exposures through stable, cost-effective risk management services and valuable customer service to employees and citizens. The Risk Services Division helps City departments identify and manage risk associated with activities and projects to reduce the chance of loss, create greater financial stability, and protect City resources.
Risk Services helps:
- Inspect all City property for OSHA and ADA Compliance.
- Investigate and recovery damages to City assets caused by individuals and corporate entities.
- Manage the City's self-insured general liability and Workers' Compensation programs in accordance with applicable law.
- Provide knowledgeable, professional consulting advice to departments within the City.
- Review all City contracts with outside contractors and consultants.
- Select and purchase all Liability and Property coverages.
- Ensure services to citizens and special event sponsors are protected with appropriate insurance.
The City of Stockton is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.. The City has created an Injury and Illness Prevention Program designed to protect all City employees.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 3/16/2015