The mission of the Risk Services Division is to protect the City's resources and limit its liability exposures by providing stable, cost effective risk management services through quality customer service to our employees and citizens.
The Risk Services Division does this by helping City departments identify and manage risk associated with activities and projects, reducing the chance of loss, creating greater financial stability and protecting City resources.
Risk Services supports the following areas:
- Inspect all City property for OSHA and ADA Compliance.
- Investigation and recovery of damages to City assets caused by individuals and corporate entities.
- Manage the City's self-insured general liability and Workers' Compensation programs in accordance with applicable law.
- Provides knowledgeable, professional consulting advice to departments within the City.
- Reviews all City contracts with outside contractors and consultants.
- Selection and purchase of all Liability and Property coverages.
- Services to citizens and special event sponsors to ensure the interests of the public are protected with appropriate insurance.
The City of Stockton is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for every employee. The City has created an Injury and Illness Prevention Program that is designed to protect all City employees.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 4/11/2014