Special Event Process and Guidelines
Special event application is required when an organized activity is conducted at any City park, building, street or other facility, on private or public property, to which the public is invited or admitted, with a common purpose and any one or more of the following factors exist:
- A fee is charged or money is collected;
- Alcohol and/or food will be sold;
- A City facility will be closed to general use by the public or use by the general public will be denied in part or in whole;
- The location will be used beyond its normal capacity or typical range of uses; or
- The activity on a street or other public place is impacted in a manner that disrupts the normal or usual traffic patterns, regulations or controls.
A Special Event Permit Application must be submitted to the Community Service Department no less than 45 business days prior to the event date. The Special Event Permit Application Fee is $51.25.
The completed application and any requried attachments must be submitted to:
City of Stockton
Community Services Department
605 North El Dorado Street
Stockton, CA 95202
For additional information about the Special Event Permit or to arrange to submit an application via fax, please Contact Us.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 8/13/2013