Community Center Rentals
Need a place for a family get-together, business meeting, group event, and more?
Reserve a neighborhood community center room during non-program hours for a fun, local gathering.
Community Center Rental Process
- Preview our Community Centers and decide which facility works best for your event.
- Contact a Community Center to learn more about availability, pricing, application, and guidelines.
- Return a completed Community Center Rental Application Packet to the Community Center requesting and any required attachments 45 calendar days prior to the event.
- Include any necessary payments, in full.
- Community Center staff will review your application and available dates. Upon approval, a facility rental contract will be mailed to you as confirmation.
- If your event requires additional documents, fees, forms, or discussion, a Community Center staff member will call you to discuss.
For all costs associated with renting a Community Center, please view the Fee Schedule.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 7/27/2021