The City of Stockton has 69 parks with 24 sites that can be reserved, including picnic areas, shelters, and amphitheaters. Each site offers various amenities.
General regulations for picnic reservations:
- No alcoholic beverages allowed except beer, which is allowed in designated picnic areas.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed in the park.
- Food/beverage license is required to sell food to the public.
- Pony rides, tents, and similar items require a Special Event Permit.
- Amplified music requires a Special Event Permit; additional fees may apply.
- Reservable picnic sites are $55.00 for an all-day rental.
- Oak Park "Magpie Fenced Area" is $200.00 for an all-day rental (keys are required).
Reservable Picnic Sites
- Grupe Park
- Legion Park
- Louis Park
- Mattie Harrell Park
- McKinley Park
- Oak Park
- Panella Park
- Sandman Park
- Stribley Park
- Swenson Park
- Victory Park
- Williams Brotherhood Park
For more information:
For availability, please contact the Community Services Department.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/6/2014