Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium
Events are all about location, and the Civic Auditorium offers that ideal event location. Located in downtown Stockton – adjacent to the Civic Center, across from Weber Point Events Center, and two blocks from DeCarli Waterfront Plaza – the Civic Auditorium offers facilities for small to large groups.
Event space includes:
- 18,000 square feet of meeting space,
- stage with proscenium arch,
- large kitchen and lobby area, and
- smaller side rooms.
The statuesque beauty of the Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium provides a perfect centerpiece to historic downtown to accommodate events for 100 to 2,800 guests.
- versatile facility with oak hardwood floors,
- elaborate historical detailing,
- high-vaulted ceilings with a center glass dome,
- elegant ivory canopy,
- 60 Round tables and 65 eight-foot-long tables available with 600 chairs,
- theatrical stage curtains,
- performance stage,
- multi-color stage lights,
- dressing rooms,
- projection screen outlined with black velour,
- lower lodges and balcony seating,
- full kitchen, and
- 10 x 10 boxing ring.
This enormously versatile facility measures 122 feet by 84 feet for a theatrical production, concert, banquet, or wedding reception. Capacity for a banquet or wedding reception is 1,000 guests. Included in the Main Hall is a stage available for performance and entertainment only.
North or South Hall
These attractive halls sit adjacent to the main hall for meetings, banquets, or dinner dances.
The halls create the perfect atmosphere for your event.
- South Hall is 31 feet by 88 feet, not including kitchen facilities.
- North Hall is 31 feet by 60 feet, not including stage.
For a list of the Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium fees, please view City of Stockton Fee Schedule.
To reserve a date for your special occasion, submit a $1,000 deposit and the event checklist. City special event staff will assist you with the rental process, provide detailed information on requirements, and offer other resources to help make your event a success.
Agreement of Security Deposit
To assist in your special event planning at the Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium, please review the Civic Auditorium operation plan.
To submit a question or comment, please click on Ask Stockton below and select a topic.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 7/17/2015