Fountains & Pools
Weber Point Fountain 2022
Open daily May 28 - September 8; 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The fountain will be closed to the public when Weber Point Events Center is hosting a special event and when the fountain is undergoing maintenance.
- Signs are posted when the fountain is closed.
- All users are required to follow the posted rules.
- Outdoor shower facilities have been installed and all users are required to rinse before entering the fountain.
- The fountain will automatically shut off to complete a sensor-detected cleansing cycle, which will vary based on use.
Aquatics & Pools
The Community Services Department contracts with the local nonprofit organization YMCA of San Joaquin County for our aquatics programs.
Pool Locations and Cost
Locations below are City of Stockton facilities. For additional locations, please visit the YMCA of San Joaquin County listed in the External Links below. Hours are subject to change.
- 2022 Pool Season flyer
- 3 years & under - Free
- 4 years & older: $2 per person
- Family Swim sessions: $5/family (up to 7 people)
Pool Facility Hours
- Oak Park Pool - 3537 Alvarado Ave. - Closed - Effective September 6, 2022
- Sousa Park Pool - 2829 Yellowstone Ave. - Closed - Effective September 6, 2022
- Holiday Park Pool - 5710 Kermit Ln. - Closed - Effective September 6, 2022
- Brooking Park Pool - 4505 Nugget Ave. - Closed - Effective August 3, 2022
- Weston Ranch Pool - 4606 McCuen Ave. - Closed - Effective June 14, 2022
Splash pads - Open May 28, 2022 to September 12, 2022 - 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Gleason Park - 535 Church St.
- Michael Faklis Park - 5250 Cosumnes Dr.
- Smith Park - 2606 William Moss Blvd.
Splash pads - Closed for Repairs
- Iloilo Park - 5920 Scott Creek Dr.
Splash pads - Accessible with Paid Admission
- Pixie Woods Dragon Water Play Area - 3121 Monte Diablo Ave.
Thank you for being our eyes and ears at our pools and parks. See vandalism, suspicious activity, or trespassing? Please contact the Stockton Police Department.
- Vandalism in progress: Please call 9-1-1.
- Vandalism already occurred: Contact Stockton Police non-emergency line: (209) 937-8377.
YMCA of San Joaquin County
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 9/7/2022