Stockton's own fairyland for the "young in age and the young at heart," Pixie Woods, is located at 3121 Monte Diablo Avenue.
Ride the Pixie Express Train down the tracks past Frontier Town. Take an excursion down the lagoon on the Pixie Queen paddle-wheel boat, or, take an exciting ride on a vintage carousel. The Pixie Woods map provides information about attractions in the park.
Pixie Woods began as a dream, and became a reality in 1954 through the generosity of many local businesses, organizations and individuals. Over one million visitors from all 50 states and many other countries have journeyed through its rainbow gates. Pixie Woods was created and is sustained by generous community donations.
Hours of Operation
- August 1 - September 29, 2013
- Saturday through Sunday and holidays
- 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Open on Labor Day, Monday, September 2, 2013
Pixie Woods Membership
Season family membership to Pixie Woods park entitles the family to unlimited free admission and ride discounts.
Admission and Rides
Train, Boat & Carousel (Cash or Check payments ONLY)
- Ages 2 and over $4.00 dollars
- (1) ride ticket $2.00 dollars
- (3) ride package $5.00 dollars
- Unlimited daily ride pass $8.00 dollars
Pixie Woods Birthday Party Room Rental
- The rental is available for a 2 hour reservation.
- 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. or 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- There is a $50.00 dollar reservation fee.
- 24-person seating capacity.
- Admission, rides and food are sold separately.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed; only cake or cupcakes.
- Birthday Party Room Rental Brochure
- The Pixie Woods Yum Yum House concession stand provides food packages. For the menu and prices, please contact the Yum Yum House concessionaire.
Pixie Woods School Field Trips
Scheduled field trips are approximately 1.5 hours starting at 9:30 a.m. Field trips are available by advanced reservation on Fridays, beginning May 4 and beginning in June on Thursdays and Fridays. The concession stand will be open only for those field trips pre-ordering lunches. For reservations, please visit the Community Services Department Administration Office.
Pixie Woods Board
The volunteer advisory board assists with fundraising and improvements to the park. If you are interested in joining the Pixie Woods Board, please contact the Program Coordinator.
Executive Board Members
R.J. Alford, Flora Anderiasian, Jeff Ryan, Joshua Bossuat, Gina Calder, Johnnie Salady
- Anthony Ippolito, Gunter Konold, Ernie Shropshire, Rachel Castillo, Carol Fernandez
- William "Bill" Stoemer, Daryl Verkerk, Judith "Jay" Holmes
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 9/24/2013