Visit Pixie Woods, Stockton's own fairyland for the "young in age and the young at heart," located at 3121 Monte Diablo Avenue.
Ride the Pixie Express Train down the tracks passed Frontier Town. Take an excursion down the lagoon on the Pixie Queen paddle-wheel boat, or enjoy a ride on a vintage carousel. Pixie Woods park is filled with fun attractions throughout.
Pixie Woods began as a dream and became a reality in 1954 through the generosity of many local businesses, organizations, and individuals. Over one million visitors from all 50 states and other countries have journeyed through its rainbow gates. Pixie Woods was created and is sustained by generous community donations.
Special thanks to Pacific Gas and Electric Company for its generous contribution towards maintenance and repairs for the 2014 season!
Hours of Operation
- August 9 - October 26, 2014
- 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday through Sunday and holidays
- Open Labor Day (Monday, September 1, 2014)
Admission and Rides
Train, Boat, & Carousel (Cash or check payments ONLY)
- Children under 2 years FREE
- Admission ages 2 and over $4.00 dollars
- Admission + (unlimited rides) $12.00 dollars
- Admission + (3 rides) $9.00 dollars
- Admission + (2 rides) $8.00 dollars
- Admission + (1 ride) $6.00 dollars
- Additional Rides $2.00 dollars
Pixie Woods Membership
Season family membership to Pixie Woods entitles a family to unlimited free admission and ride discounts.
Pixie Woods Birthday Party Room Rental
- Available for a two-hour reservation
- 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- $50.00 dollar reservation fee
- 24-person seating capacity
- Admission, rides, and food sold separately
- No outside food or drinks allowed, only cake or cupcakes
- The Pixie Woods Yum Yum House concession stand provides food packages. For menu and prices, please contact the Yum Yum House concessionaire.
Pixie Woods School Field Trips
Scheduled school field trips are approximately 1.5 hours, starting at 9:30 a.m., and are available by advanced reservation on Fridays (beginning May 2 and beginning in June on Fridays.) The concession stand will be open only for those field trips for pre-ordered lunches. For the menu and prices, please contact the Yum Yum House concessionaire.
School Field Trip Admission
For reservations, please visit the Community Services Department Administration Office.
Pixie Woods Board
The volunteer advisory board assists with fundraising and improvements to the park. If you are interested in joining the Pixie Woods Board, please contact the Program Coordinator.
Executive Board Members
R.J. Alford, Flora Anderiasian, Joshua E. Bossuat, Gina Calder
Carol Fernandes, Scott Grafius, Ella Holman, Judith "Jay" Holmes, Anthony Ippolito
Gunter Konold, Michael Lothrop, Marian Miller, Carol Konold Murray, Jeff Ryan
Johnnie Salady, Yvonne Sampson, Ernie Shropshire, William "Bill" Stoermer, Daryl Verkerk
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 8/6/2014