Precise Road Plans
A Precise Road Plan is a focused planning effort of a roadway and/or transportation corridor that conforms to the General Plan. A Precise Road Plan can be used to protect, preserve, and require dedications for planned roadway and/or transportation corridors as future development occurs.
The purpose of a Precise Road Plan is to identify:
- future right-of-way requirements,
- roadway alignment,
- lane configuration,
- accommodations for multi-transportation,
- access restrictions and intersection controls for all or portions of a roadway and/or transportation corridor.
- Precise Road Plans - Stockton Municipal Code
- Precise Road Plan Permit Application
- Fees for Precise Road Plans are available in the City of Stockton Fee Schedule.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/12/2015