2014 Comprehensive Amendment
On June 10, 2014, the Stockton City Council directed the Community Development Department (CDD) staff to initiate a comprehensive amendment to the 2035 General Plan. The purpose for this amendment are complex and wide-ranging.
Become Involved in the Process
A successful General Plan Amendment process engages and reflects the entire community and its range of perspectives, experiences, and ambitions. The primary forum for the General Plan will be the second Planning Commission of each month.
- September 11, 2014 - Planning Commission Meeting
- Discussion on Neighborhood Map
Other future meetings include:
- October 9, 2014 - Nature and Environment Workshop
- November 2014 (to be determined)
- December 2014 (to be determined)
The meetings will take place at City Hall in the City Council Chambers at 6:00 p.m. at 425 N. El Dorado Street, Stockton, California.
If you would like to be included on an email list for the General Plan Amendment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check this web page for regular updates as the process proceeds.
- Voting Results and Comments (coming soon)
- Agenda & Staff Report
- Powerpoint Presentation
- The (Stockton) Record article, "Young, Old Tell Planners Needs of City"
- Group Maps follow (Click to enlarge)
June 26, 2014 Planning Commission Meeting
The Planning Commission discussed the use of goals, objectives, policies, and implementation measures and developed drivers and touchstones to guide the process.
June 10, 2014 City Council Meeting
2035 General Plan
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 9/10/2014