Delta Cove is located adjacent to and west of the Twin Creeks Estates Subdivision, south of the Spanos Park West Development and Bear Creek, and both east and north of Shima Tract and Mosher Slough.
City Council approved the Delta Cove Project on October 19, 2010, Item 9.01.
Delta Cove Documents
- Planned Development Project (253 pages)
- Initial Study Addendum to Previously-Certified
Environmental Impact Report (EIR11-05) (78 pages)
- Findings, Overriding Considerations Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (MMRP)
- Delta Cove/The Preserve (The Preserve was superseeded by Delta Cove)
- Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR11-05) (413 pages)
- Revised Draft Environmental Impact Report - Selected Sections (EIR11-05) (49 pages)
- Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR11-05) (147 pages)
- Findings, Overriding Consideration Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
(MMRP for EIR11-05) (104 pages)
- Public Facilities Financing Plan(72 pages)
- Fiscal Impact Analysis(124 pages)
- Tentative Map (Planning Commission Approved)
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 11/5/2014