Delta Cove is located adjacent to and immediately west of the Twin Creeks Estates Subdivision, south of the Spanos Park West Development and Bear Creek, and both east and north of Shima Tract and Mosher Slough.
City Council approved the Delta Cove Project on October 19, 2010, Item 9.01.
Delta Cove Documents
- Planned Development Project (253 pgs, 11.4MB)
- Initial Study Addendum to Previously-Certified
Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR) (78 pgs, 6.60MB)
- Findings, Overriding Considerations Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (MMRP)
(103 pgs, 473KB)
- Public Facilities Financing Plan(72 pgs, 511 KB)
- Fiscal Impact Analysis(124 pgs, 607 KB)
- Tentative Map (Planning Commission Approved)
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 3/31/2014