The City 's current network of existing bicycle facilities offers approximately 100 miles of off-street trails and paths, as well as on-street bicycle facilities.
Existing Bikeway Map (PDF)
Future Bikeway Map (PDF)
Bicycle Master Plan – 2015 Update
The City is in the process of updating the Bicycle Master Plan through a grant received from the Active Transportation Program. The plan will support:
- local and regional goals for sustainable mobility and growth,
- ensure the next phase of bicycle infrastructure improvements are feasible and fundable, and
- develop a plan for safe, connected, efficient, and convenient bicycle network that serves residents, schools, employers, transit stations, and other local destinations.
The plan will identify:
- usable north-south/east-west bicycle route network with separated bicycle lanes,
- candidate streets for reduced vehicular capacity to create enhanced bicycle space or bicycle boulevards, and
- create an active bicycle environment that contributes positively to a healthier and more active community.
Residents and community members are encouraged to attend Bicycle Master Plan public meetings.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 9/1/2015