Storm Drain Information

The water that flows into streets and storm drains is considered stormwater.  This water does not go to a treatment plant to be cleaned, it flows directly into local waterways.  The Stormwater fee is charged to pay for the cost of maintaining and repairing the Stormwater system and to cover the City's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit requirements. 


To report a clogged storm drain, please call the Municipal Service Center, where your report can be addressed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 


For additional information about Stormwater services provided by the City of Stockton, please visit the Municipal Utilities Department Stormwater web page.



External Links

There are currently no external links.

This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 9/6/2017