Online Bill Pay Options
Sign-Up for Electronic Billing – Now Available
✔ Easy…. sign-up for an email notification to pay your bill.
✔ Convenient… receive a monthly notification right to your inbox.
✔ Paperless… view and pay your bill online.
How to Sign-Up
Fill out and return this form: E-Notification Authorization Form
Visit Click2Gov to sign-up for an online bill pay account.
Already pay your bill online? Sign up online.
- Sign into your account: Click2Gov
- On the left, click “Account Information, then “Manage eBilling” to enter your email to sign-up.
- Look for confirmation email to finalize sign-up. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to trusted email list.
You will receive a paper bill for two more billing cycles.
Every month look for the e-Billing email and submit payment by the billing due date.
Questions on how to sign-up? Contact Us.
Click2Gov Online Bill Pay
Use Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox browsers to create an online account.
- Visit Click2Gov to log-in and view or pay your utility bill each month.
- Visit the site each month to authorize payment.
- Click2Gov electronic payments are not refundable online.
- System is unavailable during maintenance hours
- Monday (4:00-6:00 a.m.) and Tuesday through Saturday (1:00-6:00 a.m.)
Create Online Account
To pay your bill online each month, visit Click2Gov to sign onto your account or establish a PIN (Personal Identification Number). Pay with Visa, MasterCard, and debit cards.
- Create PIN (for first-time users)
- Click "New User" link on left side.
- When you return to log-in screen, you will need your Account ID and PIN.
- Account ID
- Account ID is your "ACCOUNT #" (circled below). Enter without the zeroes but include dash.
- For example: 654321-123456
- Firefox is not currently compatible with our system.
- System is unavailable during maintenance hours.
- Monday (4-6 am) and Tuesday through Saturday (1:00-6:00 am).
New Bill Format - December 2017
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 4/10/2019