Online Bill Pay Options
Choose from these options for paying your utility bill online:
- Please be aware Firefox is not currently compatible with our system.
- Log-in to view utility bill information and authorize payment of your bill immediately.
Mint Bills App and One-time Payment Link
- Free app to authorize payment of your bill or one-time payments via Mint Bills website.
Create Online Account
To pay your bill online each month, please visit the Online Utility Customer Service Center to sign on to an existing account or to establish a PIN. Residential and commercial customers can pay with Visa, MasterCard, and debit cards.
- Create a PIN (for first-time users): To create a PIN, click on the "New User" link on the left side of the page. When you return to the log-in screen, you will need your Account ID and PIN.
- Account ID: Your account ID is your account number (see below). Please enter the number without the leading zeroes but include the dash.
- For example: 654321-123456 would be the proper way to enter an account ID.
- Online Utility Customer Service Center: Unavailable during scheduled maintenance hours on Monday (4:00-6:00 am) and Tuesday-Saturday (1:00-6:00 am).
Mint Bills App: Pay Using Your Mobile or Tablet Device
With the free to download application from Mint Bills, view and pay your bill via mobile or tablet device. Residential and commercial customers can pay with bank account information or with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or debit card. Use this option to save payment information for quicker future payments.
- You must have a online account to make a payment through Mint Bills (see above instructions.)
- Additional charges may apply for card payments. Please see Mint Bills website for details.
- Payments may take up to two business days for the City to receive them.
Online Pay: One-Time Payment Method
Make a one-time Mint Bills payment from your computer, mobile, or tablet.
Pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or debit card.
- Additional charges will apply for card payments. Please see Mint Bills website for details.
- Payments may take up to two business days for the City to receive.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/28/2015