Landlord Service Agreement

Rental property owners now have the option of combined utility services of water, sewer, stormwater, and garbage (if applicable) automatically established in the owner's name anytime a tenant moves out and requests services discontinued.


The Landlord Service Agreement creates a standing request for services by a rental property owner or manager to open an account in the owner's name when a tenant vacates the location – with no interruption in service and no additional contact by the property owner or manager.


Enrollment is simple. Just complete a Landlord Service Agreement Form for each location and submit to utility billing customer service as instructed on the form. You will receive a mailed confirmation once the request has been completed.


For more details, please contact Utility Billing Customer Service during regular business hours.


External Links

There are currently no external links.

This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 3/27/2018