One of the Strategic Initiatives adopted by the Stockton City Council to facilitate investment and job creation through economic development is to develop a Downtown Revitalization Plan.
The Council approved an agreement with the Urban Land Institute on December 13, 2011. A panel of urban renewal experts will visit Stockton, February 5 - 10, 2012. A final report has been received and was adopted by City Council on August 28, 2012.
- City Council Adopts Urban Land Institute (ULI) Recommendations Agenda Item 15.02 - August 28, 2012
- Urban Land Institute PowerPoint Presentation - February 10, 2012 (107 pages)
- Video of Urban Land Institute Panel Presentation - February 10, 2012
- Briefing Book prepared for Urban Land Institute Panel - February 2012 (123 pages; file size 13,849 KB)
- ULI Advisory Panel Biographies
- News Release - Urban Land Institute to Focus on Downtown Revitalization
- City Council Approves Urban Land Institute (ULI) Agenda Item 15.01 - December 13, 2011
- PowerPoint from Council Meeting Approving Agenda Item 15.01 - December 13, 2011
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/6/2015