Council District boundaries changed in December 2021, in accordance with the City Charter and population information provided by the 2020 Census.
Council District 6 - 11 x 17 color map (PDF) Updated December 14, 2021
City Council District 6 is located in the South Stockton area.
- Total population: 52,711 (Source: 2020 Census)
District 6 features these City-owned and operated facilities.
- Maya Angelou Library - 2324 Pock Lane
- Weston Ranch Library - 1453 W. French Camp Road
- Ernie Shropshire Park - 4120 Pock Lane
- Holmes Park - 1718 Ralph Avenue
- Mattie Harrell Park - 2244 S. Lincoln Street
- McKinley Park - 424 E. Ninth Street
- Paul E. Weston Park - 3603 E W S Woods Boulevard
- Peterson Park - Tenth St. & Union Street
- Smith Park - 2606 William Moss Boulevard
- Williams Brotherhood Park - 2040 S. Airport Way
- W. M. Long Park - 4535 Woodchase Lane
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 1/20/2022