Council District boundaries changed in December 2021, in accordance with the City Charter and the population information provided by the 2020 Census.
Council District 5 - 11 x 17 color map (PDF) Updated December 14, 2021
Council District 5 is located in the South Central part of Stockton.
- Total population: 51,649 (Source: 2020 Census)
District 5 features these City-owned and operated facilities.
- Company 2 - 110 W. Sonora Street
- Company 9 - 550 E. Harding Way
- Cesar Chavez Central Library - 605 N. El Dorado Street
Parks / Community Centers
- Columbus Park - 401 W. Worth Street
- Constitution Park - 1401 E. Lindsay Street
- Dean DeCarli Plaza - 141 N. El Dorado Street
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza - 555 N. El Dorado Street
- Eden Park - 924 N. El Dorado Street
- Fremont Park - 302 E. Fremont Street
- Friedberger Park - 1708 Walnut Street
- Gleason Park - 535 E. Church Street
- Independence Park - 802 Market Street
- Lafayette Park - 135 E. Worth Street
- Liberty Park - 725 E. Jefferson Street
- McLeod Lake Park - 46 W. Fremont Street
- Morelli Park - 1025 W. Weber Avenue
- North Seawall Park - 306 N. Madison Street (north bank of downtown Stockton Channel)
- Peri Park - 2920 McCloud River Road
- Sousa Park - 2829 Yellowstone Avenue
- South Seawall Park - 61 W. Weber Avenue (south bank of downtown Stockton Channel)
- Stribley Park /Stribley Community Center - 502 Della Street
- Union Park - 635 S. Pilgrim Street
- Van Buskirk Park & Community Center - 734 Houston Avenue
- Weber Park - 405 W. Oak Street
- Weber Point Events Center - 235 N. Center Street
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 1/20/2022