Council District boundaries changed in June 2011. Districts were adjusted in accordance with the City Charter following the population information provided by the 2010 U.S. Census.
Council District 4 - 11 x 17 color map (PDF)
Council District 4 is located in the Central Stockton Area.
- Total Population: 48,862
- Source: 2010 Census Data
The district features the following City-owned and operated facilities:
- Company 10 - 2903 West March Lane
- American Legion Park - 1859 Baker Street
- Barkleyville Dog Park - 5505 Feather River Drive
- Buckley Cove Park - 4311 Buckley Cove Way
- Caldwell Park - 3021 Pacific Avenue
- Friedberger Park - 1708 Walnut Street
- Madison Park - 2011 Michigan Avenue
- Nelson Park - 3535 Brookview Drive
- Oak Park - 501 Alpine Avenue
- Shady Forest Park - 2020 Shady Forest Way
- Weberstown West Park - 4500 Nugget Avenue
Projects in the District:
- El Dorado Street Improvement
- Pacific Avenue Median Beautification
- University Neighborhood Renaissance
- Miracle Mile Improvement District
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 2/5/2015