Council District boundaries changed in December 2021, in accordance with the City Charter and population information provided by the 2020 Census.
Council District 3 - 11 x 17 color map (PDF) Updated December 14, 2021
Council District 3 is located in North Stockton and extends southwest of March Lane.
- Total population: 54,757 (Source: 2020 Census)
District 3 features these City-owned and operated facilities.
- Company 4 - 5525 Pacific Avenue
- Company 7 - 1767 W. Hammer Lane
- Swenson Golf Course - 6803 Alexandria Place
- Margaret Troke Library - 502 W. Benjamin Holt Drive
- Atherton Park - 1978 Quail Lakes Drive
- Anderson Park - 6201 N. El Dorado Street
- Anderson Skate Park - 6137 N. El Dorado Street
- Gibbons Park - 1825 W. Hammer Lane
- Grupe Park - 5818 Cumberland Place
- Loch Lomond Park - 8477 N. El Dorado Street
- Sandman Park - 8801 Don Avenue
- Sherwood Park - 100 W. Robinhood Drive
- Swenson Park - 6803 Alexandria Place
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 1/20/2022