Council District boundaries changed in June 2011. Districts were adjusted in accordance with the City Charter following the population information provided by the 2010 U.S. Census.
Council District 2 - Link to printable 11 x 17 inch color map (PDF)
Council District 2 is located in the North Stockton area.
- Total Population: 48, 477
- Source: 2010 Census Data
The district features the following City-owned and operated facilities:
- Company 7 - 1767 W. Hammer Lane
- Cortez Park - 817 Erie Drive
- Gibbons Park - 1825 W. Hammer Lane
- Loch Lomond Park - 8477 N. El Dorado Street
- Matt Equinoa Park - 9499 Glacier Point Drive
- Parma Sister City Park - 9127 Chianti Circle
- Sandman Park - 8801 Don Avenue
- S.L. Fong Park - 2525 Blossom Circle
- Unity Park - 5525 Rayanna Drive
- Valverde Park - 2418 Arden Lane
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 4/2/2014