Council District boundaries changed in June 2011. Districts were adjusted in accordance with the City Charter and the population information provided by the 2010 Census.
Council District 1 - 11 x 17 inch color map (PDF)
Council District 1 is located in the Northern most part of Stockton.
- Total population: 48,079
- Source: 2010 Census data
The District features the following City-owned and operated facilities:
- Company 13 - 3606 Hendrix Drive
Company 14 - 3019 McNabb Street
- Baxter Park - 10410 Muir Woods Avenue
- Corren Park - 3525 A. G. Spanos Boulevard
- Dentoni Park - 1430 Royal Oaks Drive
- Faklis Park - 5250 Cosumnes Drive
- Garrigan Neighborhood Park - 3690 Iron Canyon Circle
- Iloilo Sister City Park - 5920 Scott Creek Drive
- Laughlin Park - 2733 Estate Drive
Projects in the District
- Sanitary Sewer Force Main Condition Assessment, River Crossings – Citywide
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 7/7/2015